What is this workshop about?
This Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online workshop contains the most valuable practices and modules related to Management 3.0 and Remote Leadership. By attending this workshop, led by experienced Management 3.0 facilitators, participants will understand the basic concepts of Management 3.0 and also how to manage remote teams.
The topics of this workshop are of interest for Team Leaders, Managers, Leaders, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, and especially those working in remote settings.
This Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online workshop consists of four sessions of two and a half hours, 10 hours in total. To receive the official certificate, participants must attend all four sessions.
What topics do we see in the workshop?
In this Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online workshop you will learn the basic concepts of Management 3.0, with a focus on practices that are useful on remote teams. This new workshop is designed for leaders who work with remote teams, attendees will learn how to give feedback in a remote environment, how to lead remote teams, to facilitate remote meetings.
It is important to note that the workshop is designed to be delivered online and the tools, exercises, practices and agenda are optimized to be carry out online effectively.
The modules covered in this workshop are:
- Management and Leadership
- Management 3.0 Principles
- Motivation and Engagement
- Rewards and Incentives
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Remote Teams
- Better Feedback
- Success and Failure
At the end of the workshop, participants will receive the Certificate of Attendance from the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
Who is this course for?
This workshop is directed (but not limited) to:
- Leaders, managers or directors interested in learning about innovative practices, techniques and tools for management and leadership.
- Team leaders, Project Managers, Scrum Master and Product Owners who want to improve their management skills for remote teams.
- Scrum Masters or Agile Coach interested in improving or reinforcing their knowledge on how to guide and accompany remote teams.
- Any participant interested in learning how to manage or lead remote teams.
What do you need to participate?
There are no prerequisites to participate in this Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop.
Here are some of the main technology requirements:
- Connection: Good internet connection.
- Equipment: Device to connect (i.e. PC, Laptop, Tablet).
- Video: Video camera for sessions.
- Tools: Download and install Zoom on your computer.
- Materials: Have a Gmail account to use Google Drive.
How will the workshop sessions take place?
This workshop lasts 10 hours, divided into 4 sessions of two and a half hours per session. This workshop starts on Monday, June 28th and ends on Thursday, July 1st.
Online sessions will take place from Monday to Thursday from 7:00 am - 9:30 am. (GMT / UTC-05: 00) - Bogota Time, Colombia. These are the established times for the sessions:
- Session 1: Monday, June 28th - 7:00 am - 9:30 am
- Session 2: Tuesday, June 29th - 7:00 am - 9:30 am
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 30th - 7:00 am - 9:30 am
- Session 4: Thursday, July 1st - 7:00 am - 9:30 am
If you have questions about the time difference, click here to find out the time difference with respect to the city or country where you are.
How will the sessions be carried out?
All sessions will be carried out through Zoom, which will allow to present and share the contents of the modules, as well as facilitate participation, discussion and collaboration among workshop participants.
Additionally, we will use other collaboration and facilitation tools, which will allow participants to carry out the different exercises, practices and activities during the workshop.
What will you receive from the workshop?
Each of the participants will be given all the material used during the workshop, including:
- Slides. Presentation with the content of the Workshop modules.
- Posters & Games. Materials to carry out the exercises and practices during the workshop.
- Ebooks. “Management 3.0 Workout” and “How to Change the World”.
- Certificate. Certificate of Attendance of the workshop endorsed by Management 3.0.
- Badges. Fundamentals Online Workshop digital credential.
How can you make the payment?
For the ease of the participants, we have different forms of payment available:
- PayU: Participants can make their payments with credit cards, debit cards or with PSE through PayU.
- PayPal: Participants can make their payment with credit or debit cards through PayPal.
- Transfers: We accept interbank deposits or transfers to our bank accounts in Colombia and Mexico.
If you want to confirm your participation in the workshop and reserve your place, you can pay through PayPal or PayU right now:
If you have a group you can contact us for a group discount!
Important note: In case you require an invoice from the Workshop, contact us before making the payment to provide you with the corresponding rate.
Do you need more info?
If you require any additional information, you can contact us directly through these means and request more details about this workshop:
- WhatsApp: (+57) 313 430 3043 or (+52) (1) 55 1005 0666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Página web: https://innitisolutions.com/
This workshop is organized by Kevin Sebastiani Cadena Moreno. Your registration will be sent to Kevin Sebastiani directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Plus Workshop. You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.