English / Norwegian
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
8 / 8
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is the follow-up to the Fundamentals Online Workshop. It is a one-day workshop, covering important Management 3.0 topics that were not discussed in the previous workshop. It’s an in-person workshop, full of interaction, practical experiences, and popular Management 3.0 practices.
Order now at €449.
Why you should attend
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is created for people who want to learn more about Management 3.0 and would like to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator/Coach in the future.
Attending the one-day Fundamentals Plus Workshop, in combination with firstly attending the Fundamentals Online Workshop will allow you to become a facilitator yourself.
If you want to attend the Fundamentals Plus Workshop first you have to attend the Fundamentals Online Workshop. Check my profile to find a Fundamentals Online workshop.
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop consists of eight hours, it’s a one-day workshop. The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is an extension of the Fundamentals Online Workshop. At the end of the workshop, attendees will have covered all the Management 3.0 Views.
Fundamentals Plus Workshop Brazil
Fundamentals Plus Workshop taking place in Brazil (Photo by Thiago Brant)
As the workshop starts first you will look back together on the things you tried out after the Fundamentals Online Workshop. Which practices have you used? How did it go? What are your learnings?
Afterward, you’ll dive into the following Management 3.0 modules:
The following three modules are Foundation Modules and ensure you will learn about all the Management 3.0 views. Practices discussed in these modules are Value Stories, Team Competency Matrix as well as playing the Meddlers Game.
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competencies
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
This is a full-day workshop that will be run on Wednesday, 12. January, 09:00 - 17:00 CET.
The price is €449.
City and venue
Oslo, Norway. Venue to be decided.
When you finish this workshop you will be awarded the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Plus Workshop certificate:
In order to receive the official certificate, you have to attend the whole day.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum number of participants for this workshop to be run is 4. If there are not four participants one week before the first day of the workshop the workshop will be canceled and we will pay you back the full amount.
- We will use Zoom and Miro. You have to install and upgrade to the last versions of these tools before we start.
- If everybody understands Norwegian and speaks Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish the language used will be Norwegian. If one participant in a workshop prefers English then English will be the language used. All material will be in English.
- You may cancel up to one week before the first workshop day and we will pay back the full amount.
- As on online workshop, this workshop does not qualify you to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator – if you want to find out more on how to qualify, take a look here.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.