English / Norwegian
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
8 / 8
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is the follow-up to the Fundamentals Online Workshop. It is a one-day workshop, covering important Management 3.0 topics that were not discussed in the previous workshop. It’s an in-person workshop, full of interaction, practical experiences, and popular Management 3.0 practices.
Order now at €449.
Why you should attend
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is created for people who want to learn more about Management 3.0 and would like to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator/Coach in the future.
Attending the one-day Fundamentals Plus Workshop, in combination with firstly attending the Fundamentals Online Workshop will allow you to become a facilitator yourself.
If you want to attend the Fundamentals Plus Workshop first you have to attend the Fundamentals Online Workshop. Check my profile to find a Fundamentals Online workshop.
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop consists of eight hours, it’s a one-day workshop. The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is an extension of the Fundamentals Online Workshop. At the end of the workshop, attendees will have covered all the Management 3.0 Views.
Fundamentals Plus Workshop Brazil
Fundamentals Plus Workshop taking place in Brazil (Photo by Thiago Brant)
As the workshop starts first you will look back together on the things you tried out after the Fundamentals Online Workshop. Which practices have you used? How did it go? What are your learnings?
Afterward, you’ll dive into the following Management 3.0 modules:
The following three modules are Foundation Modules and ensure you will learn about all the Management 3.0 views. Practices discussed in these modules are Value Stories, Team Competency Matrix as well as playing the Meddlers Game.
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competencies
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
This is a full-day workshop that will be run on Wednesday, 12. January, 09:00 - 17:00 CET.
The price is €449.
City and venue
Oslo, Norway. Venue to be decided.
When you finish this workshop you will be awarded the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Plus Workshop certificate:
In order to receive the official certificate, you have to attend the whole day.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum number of participants for this workshop to be run is 4. If there are not four participants one week before the first day of the workshop the workshop will be canceled and we will pay you back the full amount.
- We will use Zoom and Miro. You have to install and upgrade to the last versions of these tools before we start.
- If everybody understands Norwegian and speaks Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish the language used will be Norwegian. If one participant in a workshop prefers English then English will be the language used. All material will be in English.
- You may cancel up to one week before the first workshop day and we will pay back the full amount.
- As on online workshop, this workshop does not qualify you to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator – if you want to find out more on how to qualify, take a look here.
This workshop is organized by Kjell Tore Guttormsen. Your registration will be sent to Kjell Tore directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Online Workshop. You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.