💢Did you know that Management evolution is ongoing? Want to join and be part of this positive change? If answer is yes then this workshop is for you!
Redefine leadership with us by starting to Manage the system and not the people!
For the best online learning experience 2 Trainers will guide you trough this existing journey
🎯Workshop is for everyone involved in Agility initiatives or wants to start them in their organizations:
- Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Change Agents
- Product Owners
- Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Project Managers
- C level Managers
- Anyone interested in Management 3.0 or wants to become Management 3.0 facilitator
After finishing this workshop you will get attendee Management 3.0 certificate and Workshop badge.
💫During this workshop you will learn a lot of about mindset and cultural change, management 3.0 practices and tools which could trigger and help boosting organization Agility level. With active participation and involvement in Workshop you will learn:
- What the impact of a culture can be, good or bad.
- How values can benefit your organization.
- How to define values and get different behaviors and results.
- The difference between the espoused and the enacted values in an organization.
- What competencies does a team need? What levels of competence are required?
- What is competence and how does it relate to teams?
- Five building blocks for learning and competencies to successfully develop your team:
1) Individual competence development
- Lead by example: Commit yourself to your own personal mastery. Lay the seed for a learning culture. Help create a learning organization.
- Encourage and enable self-study: Give time, resources and room.
- Training and certification: By itself a certificate doesn’t mean anything but it can catalyze all other competence measures.
- Coaching: Hire external coaches. Develop internal competence leaders.
- Learning from failure/experiments: It is important to celebrate learning in safe environments.
2) Team communication
- Reduce/bridge distance
- Document relevant outcome
- Establish rituals
- Listen/pay attention
- Nonviolent communication
- Powerful questions
3) Helping each other
4) Team competence structure
5) Create tension
17 00-21 00 (GMT + 2 Berlin, Belgrade time)
Stefan is experienced PM and Agilist with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive industry, kids IT Education, Software development, Agile transformations in non IT industries...
He is a Team player with open-minded personality and great passion in motivating teams to always give maximum and be happy. Expert in creating and adopting tailor made WoW(way of work) to enhance competitive advantage, people engagement and be in line with Industry and management trends.
Stefan holds Masters degree in Mechanical engineering and IT and more than 40 different certificates.
Juggling with different frameworks, methodologies and knowledge areas, Stefan adopted approach where people are in the center! He is calling that approach "SILA" (The Power in his language) :
Simple - Strive to simplify where is possible and use solutions because they are giving good outcomes (and not because they are trendy)
Intelligent - Use your mind, talents and energy on things which are valuable and don't waste it on things which are not in alignment with your personal principles.
Lazy - Be involved when and where is really needed and automate whenever is possible (and/or makes sense)
Agile - Be adaptive but plan. Be fast but ask(for a feedback)!
Neno was being a Lead Agile Transformation Coach to over 30 + coaches @Scale Agile within only non-China owned Fintech Company in China in 2019 /2020 was pinnacle to his Agile Organizational Transformation work.
His Coaching expertise it’s recognized by Wemanity International, and his Coaching Master classes included in the Syllabus of the IATM Agile Coach certification as compulsory module on coaching skills in 2020.
International Coaching Federation awarded him PCC (Professional Certified Coach) and ICF Mentor Coach. In 2024 he is on the path to be awarded highest title of Master Coach of ICF.
He is also Certified Scrum@scale Government CSaSP awarded by Scrum INC.
With his over 10 000 of coaching, training & mentoring hours to individuals and teams, put him in top of operational agile transformations SMEs.
Now it’s time to share his experience on coaching teams and successful individuals with to people around world!
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out us: