Managing the system, not the people, is more important than ever in leadership.
Transform your organization by combining best strategies and practices.
You cannot make people feel motivated or engaged. What you can do is set up the right conditions.
In this Agile People Leadership Workshop you will look into how to create an organization that is future-ready, an organization that is based on a strong purpose which people can connect to. You will gain insights on what makes people tick and what difference emotionally intelligent leaders can make in your organization. You will discuss strategies on how to hire great people – and how to retain top talent with future-proof reward systems in
› Download the Learning Experience Document (PDF)
Content covered in Agile People Leadership Workshop
- Formulate your team’s or organization’s purpose
- Apply STAR(T) Behavioral Questions for better and respectful interviews
- Describe what the characteristics of Emotional Intelligent people are and how to foster the development of Emotional Intelligence within your organization
- Differentiate between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset and then learn how to cultivate a growth mindset in your team
- Identify better reward schemes and set up an effective system for your team or organization
Modules: Meaning & Purpose, Emotional Intelligence, Hiring Great People, Rewards & Incentives
More Information: Download the Learning Experience Document (PDF)
Pre-Requisites for attending the Agile Team Leadership Workshop
The Foundation Workshop and the Agility in HR Workshop is where you learn the essential pillars and tools of Management 3.0. It is required that you attend on of these before attending the Agile People Leadership Workshop. This is a follow-up workshop which leverages the full potential of the initial training.