It’s all about making things more employee centric, said Julian Tesche, head of market development at Peakon, a company that measures and improves employee engagement through data.
What do employees really want from their managers, why can being more agile within HR sometimes add stress for employees and what is the biggest difference between gen X and gen Z?
Key Takeaways from this Episode Include:
- Focus on engagement over happiness
- Communication is key between employees and management
- Shape the workplace to what works best for the team, don’t just follow the trends (ie: Agile, communal workplaces, etc.)
- The importance of having passion for a project rather than just speaking for the sake of speaking.
- Make everything more employee centric