After Jurgen Appelo’s awesome response to his November 2014 release of the now sold-out #Workout: Games, Tools & Practices to Engage People, Improve Work, and Delight Clients with ★★★★★ on GoodReads and a 4.9 on Amazon after a 100 reviews, we are excited to announce the relaunch of this material with new chapters as Managing for Happiness!
ISBN: 9781119268680 [English]
Including a content refresh and the very popular new chapters of The Happiness Door and Moving Motivators! While #Workout was originally published through Happy Melly Express, we’re excited to announce that this relaunched version came out with John Wiley & Sons.
Is there something I can do to get a better company culture? More productivity from workers? More innovation from management? And more happiness for everyone?
Managing for Happiness offers concrete games, tools, and practices for all workers. It addresses many common questions, such as:
- How can we measure performance?
- How can we reward people in a better way?
- How can we replace performance appraisals?
- How can we motivate our teams?
- How can we change the organization’s culture?
In modern organizations, people are expected to be servant leaders and systems thinkers, but nobody explains exactly how to do this. Managing for Happiness offers you serious games, innovative tools, and simple practices. You can use them immediately to motivate any team, change the culture, boost productivity, and nurture innovation among everyone. Because management is too important to leave to the managers! Everyone deserves to work in a happier organization.
Managing for Happiness in the press!
- Read InfoQ interview Jurgen Appelo about this his newest book!
- Jurgen Appelo gave the Agile2016 keynote on Managing for Happiness!
- Podcast: Listen to Jurgen Appelo being interviewed by David Burkus