Managing for Happiness offers concrete games, tools, and practices for all workers. It addresses many common questions, such as:
- How can we measure performance?
- How can we reward people in a better way?
- How can we replace performance appraisals?
- How can we motivate our teams?
- How can we change the organization’s culture?
Is there something I can do to get a better company culture? More productivity from workers? More innovation from management? And more happiness for everyone?
In modern organizations, people are expected to be servant leaders and systems thinkers, but nobody explains exactly how to do this. Managing for Happiness offers you serious management games, innovative tools, and simple practices. You can use them immediately to motivate any team, change the culture, boost productivity, and nurture innovation among everyone. Because management is too important to leave to the managers! Everyone deserves to work in a happier organization.
Managing for Happiness in the press!
- Read InfoQ interview Jurgen Appelo about this his newest book!
- Jurgen Appelo gave the Agile2016 keynote on Managing for Happiness!
- Podcast: Listen to Jurgen Appelo being interviewed by David Burkus
Order Your Copy Today!
ISBN: 9781119268680 [English]
Available in other languages
🇩🇪 German: Managing for Happiness: Übungen, Werkzeuge und Praktiken, um jedes Team zu motivieren via Vahlen
🇧🇷 Portuguese: Liderando para a Felicidade via Brasport