Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Agility in HR (ICP-AHR) certification training for HR professionals
6 & 7 June 2022, 9.00-17.00 CET, hotel Zepter, Belgrade
Enhance your skills working with people. Become a better HR partner for those working in your company and provide greater support in the agile culture and mindset.
This 2-day interactive classroom workshop is highly recommended if you work in HR, looking to gain a holistic agile mindset, the skillset to bring agile alive in your team and organization and to understanding how HR can lead and support agile organizational transformations.
Target audience - Who is the Agility in HR program for?
- Tailored for HR professionals from all industries
- Suitable for any level of the HR professionals
- For people who want practical and interactive learning approach
- Immediate application of Agile HR mindset and tools to real HR topics
- For all organizational contexts and level of maturity
- Without previous knowledge of agile
During the 2 day workshop we will discuss:
- Lear the importance of business agility transformation in the “new normal”
- Understand why organizations are ‘going agile’ and the implications for HR
- What is agile and how to adopt it in the robust HR processes?
- Understanding complexity and redesigning processes in the organization
- Learn to manage risk and prioritize your HR portfolio of work
- How to implement SCRUM and Kanban in the daily HR operations?
- Co-create a great employee experience using agile HR techniques
- How to improve talent acquisition, engagement, performance … with agile?
- Boost your own productivity and effectiveness with agile HR tools
- Creating “safe to fail” environment with psychological safety
- Gain practical tools and evidence-based methods to start applying agile HR
- Lead successful projects and design HR services that your people and leaders need
- How to create executive buy-in and agile mindset in the organization?
- Be a trusted business partner able to consult on agile organizational transformation
- Coach leaders and teams to build agile networks of collaboration
Applied Management 3.0 learning modules
In this Agile HR workshop business partners, leaders, generalists, trainers, recruiters and others who work in or closely with human resources, will learn about the Agile mindset, organizational design, roles, career paths, performance, goals & motivation, promotions, talent acquisition and retention as well as learning and development. Check the details of each module here.
- Management and leadership
- Complexity thinking
- Delegation and empowerment
- Success and Failure
- Motivation and engagement
- Rewards and incentives
- Learning and competencies
- Hiring great people
- Metrics and OKR’s
- Better feedback
- Meaning and purpose
- Agile Product development
- Scaling Organizational Structure
Follow this link for more info regarding the Agility in HR workshop.
What do you get? - Certification process
As an attendee of the “Agility in HR” workshop, you will receive dual certification, one from Management 3.0 and the other from ICAgile, the most respected and globally recognized business agility organization. More info about ICAgile and ICP-AHR on the following link.
The both certifications are guarantee for the attendees that they will know what Agile means, and how it is applied in HR and in the organization.
Certification is achieved by working on case study assessment during the workshop and involves no post-program work.
The Agility in HR Certified Practitioner certificate and e-badge signifies your ability and skill in applying agile practices and your leading role in organizational transformation.
The certificate from Management 3.0 gives you the opportunity to become a facilitator.
Follow this link for more information.
You’ll receive all tools and best practices in printing format as canvases, posters, books…
The training is designed on several bestselling books and for some of them you’ll receive the summaries and key points.
This highly interactive and engaging workshop will be delivered by Ilija Popjanev, Management 3.0 facilitator and ICAgile certified instructor with deep business experience and knowledge, helping HR professional to improve performance and achieve measurable results.
The program is hands-on, practical, and full with tools and methods to use in your own work. In the program you will be working with a group of 3-4 people, doing Agile exercises, applying Scrum and Kanban together in a fast-paced engaging learning environment.
People have loved the interactive way of working in groups, sharing of ideas and experience and getting feedback from each other. We will analyze case studies of implemented agile transformations, test the agile best practices for HR people, a lot of role playing, simulations.
This workshop is organized by Ilija Popjanev. Your registration will be sent to Ilija directly.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.