Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Although this text and all materials are written in English, the workshop will be facilitated in the Dutch language.
In this popular Agility in HR Workshop by Management 3.0 people who work in or closely with human resources, will learn about the Agile mindset, organizational design, roles, career paths, performance, goals & motivation, promotions, talent acquisition and retention as well as learning and development.
The in-person workshop qualifies you to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator yourself.
Location: Den Haag, specific details will be communicated 1 week before the workshop
Included: exclusive lunch, hot & cold drinks, lots of fun 🙂 and an Agility in HR - M30 Toolbox with materials to kick start your experience and improve team effectiveness.
Do you face one or more of these challenges?
- Your company is going Agile and you need to support the transformation.
- You want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation.
- You’re exploring ways to reposition HR by redesigning your practices to attract and retain talent.
In this workshop, you will learn more about:
- The changing role of HR in agile businesses.
- Attracting, hiring and retaining the right people.
- Embracing diversity.
- Keeping people motivated and engaged.
- Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance.
- Performance appraisals/ratings.
- Changing roles, job descriptions, titles and ways of working.
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety.
Content of the two days Agility in HR Workshops
Need to convince your boss?
Download the Agility in HR Brochure
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
This workshop is organized by Andy Joghi. Your registration will be sent to Andy directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.